Resin Bouquet Preservation
1. All Flower drop offs, order pickups, and consultations are by appointment only. Please arrive at your scheduled time as there is probably someone before or after your appointment.
2. Spark Floral Co reserves the right to extend completion times if needed.
3. Spark Floral Co will not be responsible for loss of flowers due to fire, storm, loss of electricity, Flood, Mechanical failure, or any circumstances beyond our control.
4. It is the customers responsibility to inform Spark Floral Co of any change of address, email, or phone numbers.
5. Spark Floral Co reserves the right to use your photographs of your keepsake or any portion thereof for marketing and advertising.
6. All designs are custom created, therefore orders cannot be cancelled or refunded. All sales are final.
7. Spark Floral Co is very committed to your privacy. We will not sell, or distribute your name, address, email address, credit card information, or any other personal information.
8. We accept payment via our invoices only. Spark Floral Co does not accept checks.
9. Spark Floral Co reserves the right to cancel your reservation if the invoiced balance is not paid within 30 days of receipt or our agreed upon date.
-The client understands this is not a direct replica of the original bouquet design, rather a beautiful artistic representation of the bouquet.
-The client understands that due to the handmade process of preservation, there may be translucent spots on the flowers, bubbles, and natural debris present. Spray painted flowers may show bleeding of the colors once cast in resin. Translucent spots on flowers or "bruising" can be caused by handling the blooms before, during, and after your event. Translucent spots cannot be noticed before casting as it is not visible from fresh or dried blooms in most cases.
-The client understands that due to the drying of fresh blooms, the color may change slightly or drastically. Most flowers dry close to their original color, still vibrant but a slightly deeper shade.
-All flowers will still have their original shape upon arrival at the studio. We cannot reshape or fix wilted flowers in most situations.
- The client understands it is their responsibility to display their resin pieces away from heat and direct sunlight as this can cause premature ambering to occur.
-All epoxy resin will develop an amber hue over time, but Spark Floral Co uses the highest quality of epoxy in the market that will ensure your pieces last for many years to come.
-The client understands that the finished epoxy resin pieces may contain clear swirls and layer lines, and these will not distract from the beauty of the piece.
-The client understands that they are purchasing handmade custom art and even though we do our best to ensure your collections are absolutely gorgeous, there will be imperfections. None of these said imperfections, if present at all, will distract from the beauty of the piece.
-The client understands that prompt response to payment requests and layout previews within 24 hours is required.
-The client understands that pour lines are visible on the sides of the pieces and this does not distract from the beauty of the piece.
-The client understands that they have the choice of a layout preview or to be surprised of their pieces. This must be indicated on the contract order form. Layout previews are offered for main pieces only. Design options vary based on types and size of flowers, and condition of the dried blooms, so for these reasons the design will be left up to the artist.
-The client understands that even after an a layout preview is approved, floating may occur.
-The client agrees to a $50 deposit at the time of booking. Booking well in advance is recommended to save your spot. Some months book up faster than others in peak wedding season such as April, August, and October even a year in advance.
-The client understands that orders may be upgraded and they may add additional pieces to their collection if adequate flowers are available.
-The client understands that there is a minimum of FIVE months to receive their completed collection. Timeline is subject to change without notice. The client may inquire for an update on collection at any time.
-The client understands that the collection must be picked up (or pay shipping invoice) within 7 days, after notification their order is complete, to avoid additional storage fees.
All sales are final. Deposits and payments within 90 days of reservation date for custom orders are nonrefundable. We have turned others away to hold your spot. If you wish to cancel your reservation PRIOR to your event, please email SparkFloralCo@gmail.com.
Spark Floral Co resolves the right to cancel your reservation if your invoice balance is not paid within 30 days of receipt.